Happy New Year!

Image courtesy of WCBS 880.

Happy New Year everyone. I apologize for the dearth of posts lately. I was in another borough for the holidays without a computer.

It's been slow in Met land, and I'm sure you're all sick of reading about Bore-ass, Lowe, and Big Game Ollie P. All will be well soon enough though as it's only 34 days till pitchers and catchers report. We have to sign one of them before then.

Some thoughts, happenings, and promises for the new year:
  • Where are my Shea seats? Has anyone else out there been waiting way past the 12 week mark?
  • I purchased my 15 pack - Promenade Infield Section 506. Not sure what that means. Mezz 9 is what I know.
  • One of the original intentions of this blog was to bring Mets fans together. Not just with comments and fodder for said comments, but with events at local watering holes to watch games. Please let us know of any establishment you think might be interested in holding one of these "viewing parties."
  • Eric Simon over at Amazin Avenue had a wonderful post this week on the projected "pitcher's park" Citi Field will be. However on Wednesday night, John Heyman said on MLB Network's Hot Stove program that Met's brass feel as though it will play to the hitters (hence their preference of Lowe the ground ball machine over Ollie). I'm curious to see how things go myself.
  • We are looking for more writers to keep the contect flowing here at Priced Out of The Citi. If you or anyone you know may be interested, send me an e-mail.