Hump Day with Mets Mike: Mets Rap? Yeah! Mets Rap!

If you like the Mets, and listen to rap often like a certain host of hump day, you probably write Mets raps all the time right? Well, me neither. But I did this time. The theme is basically, "what the hell?" with a dose of braggadocio at the end. Ch-ch-ch-check it out.

(Editors Note: For all elderly and children, please forgive my cusses. For a PG rap related post, check my legendary Mets as rap players analogy post)

CHECK 1-2, COME ON KICK IT!

You seen these damn injuries?
You gotta be f*ckin kiddin me
God must be a Phillies fan
Doin this deliberately
Seriously, now Beltran?
I mean come on, god damn!
Who’s next? Mr. Wright
He gonna crash a motorbike?
Or slip on a grape, bust his face in a food food fight?
Wait a darn minute Mike…
Did you steal those bars from 99 problems?
Yea I did, cause the Mets got all of em
Including bitches too, probably
They’d get injured doing Pilates,
or practicing karate
Or eating gelati
It don’t matter the hobby
They got fragile bodies
Yet Oddly, we’re still in striking distance
To those Philadelphian bitches
The chumps keep losin, thanks for the assistance!
We’re gonna keep up our persistence
Until we’re on top like a mistress
But you know, figuratively, platonically
Ironically, right now we’re both actually kinda screwed
Us because the injury bug, we just cannot elude
But I don’t give a f*ck, because just think about it dude
When even just half our players come back
All current views will be skewed
And the Mets take the crown without asking, how rude.

I can’t believe I did that. I’m sorry/you’re welcome.